Barge Capping or Barge Flashing, Colorbond and Zincalume for your Shed, home, cabin, carport or other project can be bought here. Barge Flashings seal that gap between the top of the wall sheeting and the side edge of the roof cladding. They usually sit a few ribs back onto the roof and come down the wall between 7cm and 15cm depending on design. This stops rain penetrating your building at the gable “end wall” location. Barge flashings are not used on side walls as that is where the gutters go unless you are dealing with skillion roof buildings where one side wall will have a barge flashing (the high side) and the low side wall will have the gutter.
- How to Improve the Security of Your Commercial Shed
- How to Build a Brake Drum Potbelly Heater for your Shed
- How many people can you fit on a shed roof before it collapses? 100? 200?
- Subfloor Ventilation in Corrugated Colorbond Steel Cladding Homes
- Breaking News: Wide Span Sheds Now Available on ShedBlog